NICL Recruitment 2013
National Insurance Company Limited has published the recruitment details for the 2600 post of Assistants in public Sector General Insurance Companies including the following companies. Interested candidates can check the details & apply for the post. Please note the last date for registration of online application is 8th June 2013.
1. National Insurance Co. Ltd:
2. Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.:
3. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.:
4. United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Summary of Company wise & Category wise Vacancies (provisional)
1. National Insurance Co. Ltd: Total 800 vacancies[SC-117, ST-66, OBC-223, Gen-394]
2. Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.: Total 600 vacancies[SC-67, ST-46, OBC-119, Gen-368]
3. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.: 600 vacancies[SC-30, ST-27, OBC-224, Gen-319]
4. United India Insurance Co. Ltd. Total: 600[SC-96, ST-45, OBC-155, Gen.-304]
Category wise vacancies
Scale of Pay (Pre-revision): 7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050.
Educational Qualification (as on 31.05.2013)
Graduate from a recognized University
Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (As on 30th June 2013)
i. Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.06.2013). Candidates born not earlier than 1
st July 1985 and not later than 30th June 1995 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Application fees: –
Rs. 70/- for the SC/St/PWD/XS,
Rs. 220/- for the GEN/OBC for the Male candidates
Rs. 120/- for the Female Candidates under the OBC & General category.
Want to Prepare for the examination ??
Click here for Sample questions, Syllabus, Previous year papers
NICL Admit card
On line Registration commences from: 18th May 2013
Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 8th June 2013
Payment of Application fees: 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013 (both date inclusive)
Dates of Written Examination: 14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013
Download of the call letter for examination Within 7 days prior to the date of examination