Top 20 Questions frequently asked Interview Question of all time



Top 50 questions asked in any Standard Interview Questions

1. Tell me about yourself ?
Ans: Start with your name like "My name is Nishith and I am currently working in xyz company from past n years, I did my schooling from Central Board throughout. I did my 10th from Surat and got 80% and in 12th I got 90%. I did my Graduation in xyz stream and got 80% as my overall score.

Then tell your strength and weakness regarding your Job and then about your family background. Speak slowly and clearly so that your voice is audible "

2. What do you want to do with your life?
Hint: Tell your actual goal i.e what do you want to become or your long team goal

3. Do you have any actual work experience?
Hint: Give them the correct details if your have otherwise so No to it



4. How would you describe your ideal job?
Hint: Which kind of job your are looking for

5. Why did you choose this career?
Hint: For example if you did B.E in Information Technology than why did you go for IT instead of other stream, tell them your dedication about field which made you choose this field.

6. When did you decide on this career?
Hint: Tell them after completing my 10th or +2 you started thinking about this or else if you have any other details you can add

7. What goals do you have in your career?
Hint:Your short term and long term goals would be a perfect example

8. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
Hint: Need to tell them the initiative you are taking to achieve your goals

9. How do you evaluate success?
Hint: Something which makes me happy and make me think or you can say make me knowledgeable or achieving your goals at the right time would be a success.

10. Describe a situation in which you were successful.
Hint: Give them a example from your life experience


Recommended Book


11. What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
Hint: Knowledge, confidence etc

12. What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?
Hint: Take a example from your life(For example if you are earning then helping your parents financially give you satisfaction)

13. If had live life over again, what would you change?
Hint: Tell something which you regret in your life

14. What is your long-range objective?
Tell them where do you want to stand 20 years from now

15. Are you a team player?
Yes, Give them a example from your life experience, achievement would be great

16. What motivates you?
Hint: Give the name of your Idol in your life,

17. Why should I hire you?
Tell them about your skills which can help this company after hiring you

18. Are you a goal-oriented person?
Yes and tell something about your goals

19. Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you did to achieve them.
Something which makes your parent proud, earning xyz amount in xyz time and giving it to your parents can be a good example

20. What are your short-term goals?
Tell them where do you want yourself 5 years from now

No comments:

Post a Comment